2008年10月21日星期二

Christian Dior Hermitage bag-the fourth handbag Worn By Celebrities lately

I wasn’t sure what this was supposed to be but a ruched tube top gone bad at Dior seems to be the inspiration of this mess they call the Hermitage bag. It has been a long and dry spell at Dior since the uber popular saddle bag. Even SJP shunned its bags in the SATC movie– though the Dior extreme shoes she wore throughout were absolutely brilliant (which I also have in black but I saw them on eLuxury way before the movie came out!). This bag may have the deceiving silhouette of a lady like top handle bag but is in fact 16.5″ x 11.75″– which is huge yet they call this the medium size! Galliano is one of my faves when it comes to ready to wear and haute couture but Dior bags of late? Not a chance. Dior Hermitage bag $198 at dollartree.us . But maybe I am too harsh on this thing, what do you think of this super ruched Hermitage shopper? Snob or Slob?


It’s no surprise that the Christian Dior Karenina handbag is the fourth handbag that celebrities have been seen carrying lately. I personally do not like this handbag, but it’s obvious that Christian Aguilera, Denise Richards, and Sienna Miller do. This handbag is not my style, but I’m sure this handbag will be flying off the shelves due to it being a celebrity favorite.

You can see Christian Dior Handbags at: dollartree.us

tags: Chanel Wallet ,http://www.8848.cc

没有评论: