2008年11月2日星期日

Two Beckhams and a Hermes Birkin


Frankly, I don’t know which I want more: the delicious David Beckham, or the to-die-for Hermes Birkin Victoria’s toting. Hmmm…how about the Birkin, hand-delivered by David? Though I love love love the purse, I’m not crazy about Posh’s questionable airport ensemble. The burgundy top is nice, and looks great against the taupe bag, but those painted-on leather leggings just aren’t cutting it (how’d you like to sit on a plane in those circulation-blocking babies?). And, not to get too picky, but Posh’s beige trilby clashes with the bag. But hey, nobody’s perfect. Except for David, I mean.

Buy more Hermes Birkin from dollartree.us

tags:Chanel Wallet ,http://www.8848.cc,Hermes Birkin

1 条评论:

Unknown 说...

Where I do I go to Dollar Tree Survey?
Hello guys, today you need to complete another survey that is known as the Dollar Tree Survey, which is also known as Dollar Tree Feedback survey and once you complete the survey, you can WIN $500 Rewards weekly!


Dollar Tree Survey


Dollar Tree Shope


Dollar Tree Survey


Dollar Tree Feedback


Dollar Tree Reward