2008年12月16日星期二

Unique Christmas Gift -- Fendi spy bag

Fendi spy bag -- Classic,beautiful and unique.
The Fendi Spy bag was once one of the biggest “it” bags of it bag history. Remember the days of it bagdom? I do. Those days have come and gone, for the most part, and now handbags are sought after that have stay power rather than float our boat for 2 weeks.
I still own and sometimes use my Honey Fendi Spy Bag. It is a stunning color and I adore it. But the Spy bag had such a huge high that now many think it has hit a low. ( Chanel Wallet )I am not quite part of the many, but I do enjoy seeing some of the Spy Bag atrocities that Fendi designs season after season,as new Fendi spy designed,one thing’s for sure, the Spy never gets old and we never get bored looking at it.

We all have been with the Fendi Spy Bag as it has taken its ups and downs in the handbag world. What I love about the Spy is that it is different. The look of the bag is not similar to any other. The handles set it apart with the knot detailing. The shape has become household; we all know it. And as I have watched the Spy go from the hottest bag to less desirable, I have noticed that there is still a huge following of the Fendi Spy Bag.
To be honest I continue to carry my Spy bag and love it! It is chic and my version, in honey, is able to be worn year around. The Fendi Spy has been re-invented hundreds of times, in different colors, leathers, materials, there was even a luscious Fendi Alligator Spy. There have been huge misses, like the Fendi Sequin Spy Bag, but the fact remains that this bag has held its own for years.
So if you ask me, while it may not be at the peak of its curve, the Fendi Spy Bag is a classic bag that will always be recognizable and always be something a little different from the mainstream. There is a new color at Net A Porter, a stunning hue of purple, dubbed plum.

Fendi spy bags from dollartree.us at Cheap Price with Top Quality.Our all Handbags comes with a Receipt, Tags, Authentication Card, Serial Number, Fendi Logo as well as Fendi Dust Bag.
Now,you can shop them through dollartree.us as a special Christmas gift to your mom,girlfriends and sisters.

没有评论: